Welcome to the New Forums

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

Welcome to the New Forums

Postby CHP » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Welcome to the new forums. The old community boards had become so huge and the databases so big that it was becoming hard to manage it all. So I've decided to make a fresh start and we now have a new set of boards and a much simplified system. This makes it much easier for me and the team to manage and also means that your posts are no longer swamped under thousands of old and dated posts.

If you are looking for the chat rooms, they are still on psychics.co.uk at the original log in page here:

http://psychics.co.uk/chat.html

Hope you all enjoy the new site

Craig
CHP
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the New Forums

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:05 am

A good point in time for a fresh start in all affairs both personal and spiritual - good luck with everything particularly the spiritual path chosen

* EDIT 26TH June 2017*

Going well here

If you will - please give us an update on some of the elsewhere unknown inner feelings on your personal journey :)

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Postby CHP » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks for your support. I know you have posted a lot on the old forums so maybe you can encourage people to post on these new ones and, as you did before, engage people in interesting discussions.
CHP
Site Admin

Postby ZZZEP » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:21 am

You are welcome, things are going well :)
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:01 am

Still focused
ZZZEP

Postby btanirse » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:07 am

Thank you. I have so many questions. A dream that guided me to the Christ child within me.. Meditation seeing a blue butterfly then my spirit animals and two angels. My Native American Indian guide on a paint horse taking me to a golden grass and stream with huge grounding wall.. black agate or the like.. I think Akashic records in a huge hall with water surrounding it and a book dropped in front of me by my hawk guide but my hair pulled back and a voice saying not yet.. My body rotten by the tree of life after eating from it with Jesus but not totally gone.. and so many more amazing meditations. The most recent of the earth chakras and healing the earth purifying the water, seeing an elephant, feeling the Spirit feeling I'm walking on Holy Ground.. them in regular life my ex comes upsets me and I'm back to my anxiety.. I've had no training or schooling and no reading.. just hush hush
btanirse

Postby Moonstone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Good thinking. :D Nice to be back and posting.
The universe is a vast but beautiful place. Seek love, peace and wisdom and wield your words wisely.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Moonstone

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:15 am

btanirse wrote:Thank you. I have so many questions. A dream that guided me to the Christ child within me.. Meditation seeing a blue butterfly then my spirit animals and two angels. My Native American Indian guide on a paint horse taking me to a golden grass and stream with huge grounding wall.. black agate or the like.. I think Akashic records in a huge hall with water surrounding it and a book dropped in front of me by my hawk guide but my hair pulled back and a voice saying not yet.. My body rotten by the tree of life after eating from it with Jesus but not totally gone.. and so many more amazing meditations. The most recent of the earth chakras and healing the earth purifying the water, seeing an elephant, feeling the Spirit feeling I'm walking on Holy Ground.. them in regular life my ex comes upsets me and I'm back to my anxiety.. I've had no training or schooling and no reading.. just hush hush

Hi - i just have a feeling you might be in an awkward time zone, but we have a class on saturdays goin from 10.00 PM (UK) which could suit you

(((O)))
ZZZEP

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 am

Moonstone wrote:Good thinking. :D Nice to be back and posting.

hehe and it will be great to see more of you here Moon xx
ZZZEP

Postby ZZZEP » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 am

btanirse wrote:Thank you. I have so many questions. A dream that guided me to the Christ child within me.. Meditation seeing a blue butterfly then my spirit animals and two angels. My Native American Indian guide on a paint horse taking me to a golden grass and stream with huge grounding wall.. black agate or the like.. I think Akashic records in a huge hall with water surrounding it and a book dropped in front of me by my hawk guide but my hair pulled back and a voice saying not yet.. My body rotten by the tree of life after eating from it with Jesus but not totally gone.. and so many more amazing meditations. The most recent of the earth chakras and healing the earth purifying the water, seeing an elephant, feeling the Spirit feeling I'm walking on Holy Ground.. them in regular life my ex comes upsets me and I'm back to my anxiety.. I've had no training or schooling and no reading.. just hush hush

You have a very lucid and evocative mind BT - it would be great to see you in reiki class ( 10.00 UK Time Saturdays ) - or Dream Class - ( 9.30 PM UK Tuesdays )

(((O)))
ZZZEP

Next

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers