I don't know what's happening to me...what is this called ?

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

I don't know what's happening to me...what is this called ?

Postby Carmelle » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi Guys :)

Glad i've found this site to join, as i'll maybe now will be able to get some help from somewhere...as i've searched the internet to no avail.

The bottom line is, i unintentionally, randomly at times say things to people and then these things end up happening.

I'm going to give you some examples of what i mean.....

The 1st memory i have of this happening was a few years ago, and i was at a summer carnival with friends, there was some guys there who'd come down from another city on their motorbikes, and it was nearing the end of the day....two of the guys were chatting to two of my friends i was with, but i sat back on the grass as wasn't that interested in any of them. But one of them was trying to get my number and just before they left, he said "so what you saying" so to be as polite as i could as i wasn't interested in him.. i said "Just have a safe journey" <totally random>.

Anyway as my other 2 friends had exchanged numbers etc and was in touch with his friends....the following day, one of my friends told me that the guy who was chatting me up, had died on the motorway on the way home...he'd come off his bike :(.....and id unintentionally out of nowhere said to him "have a safe journey".

Trust me, now i never say that phrase to anyone.

The 2nd memory of this was with this guy i've been seeing and it was last xmas, two days before Newyear....things were not good between us communication wise, as he was at home and it just caused a lot of tension between us.

We was txting this particular night quite late....but i was being a bit of a bitch with him, and at the end b4 we went off line, i "once again" unintentionally out of nowhere said "well i hope your New.year goes off with a bang as i know mine will".

And lo and behold Newyears morning, im getting txts from his wife as she'd been through his phone and noticed txts from me.....so his New year did go off with a bang.

The last one was just this weekend gone....me and the same guy are driving in his car to go and pick my Friend up and go the shop to get some drink. I remember during the journey turning my head to the side and saying "are you ready for the tidal wave/or tornado" im not sure which one i said...but it was one of the two. Random again for me to just come out with this.....

Then we went back to mine, approx 1hr later he is outside on the phone pacing up and down for ages, then finally he comes back in saying he needs to leave and go home to calm her down as she's heard the voicemail...i'm like what voicemail, it turns out he'd "accidentally" after calling her... before coming into my house, before we then went out again...had not put the call down properly, so it had gone straight to voicemail and she'd heard him through the voicemail talking to me.

And i said a couple of hrs before...."are you ready for the tidal wave or tornado" whichever one i said.

So now i have to be so careful with my words sometimes.....infact sometimes i'm afraid to speak. I feel like i'm sort of putting spells on people unintentionally or something.

Another one less dramatic, i can remember too.....

I was out with a male friend of mine a couple of months back, we went for dinner and i'd asked him if he'd heard from his friend (as i know his friend too) and he said no he's not spoke to him in ages....like months.

So when i seen him again a couple of weeks later, he told me that the same day i asked him if he'd heard from him, he received a call from him that night. He said it was strange i asked him and then it happened, i just changed the topic. :?

Does anyone have similar experiences with this....or even know what this could be ?

Someone has mentioned claircognizance, but this doesn't really seem to fit.

Any help or advice would be appreciated regarding this, as i am also finding that this is happening more frequently now and need to know how to control it or use it properly.
Carmelle

Re: I don't know what's happening to me...what is this calle

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Nothing - it isn't called anything unless the words 'i don't know whats happening to me' - are themselves a prediction

Glad i've found this site to join, as i'll maybe now will be able to get some help from somewhere...as i've searched the internet to no avail

Rubbish

Any help or advice would be appreciated regarding this, as i am also finding that this is happening more frequently now and need to know how to control it or use it properly.

Rubbish

I gave you good info when you Pmed me earlier the same night - it was practical - it discussed how to make better use of your energy.

With respect you left abruptly without so much as a thanks for an hour of my time - it seems that being realistic wasn't what you had in mind.

Now i have got around to working on this forum again ill add this

There isn't astral guidance which synchronizes the kind of insight you suggest prior to someones death. None concerning people affairs with discovery by the lovers wife.

What feedback were you expecting ? -

'She got stuffed big time by your De -Luxe sense of astral connectiveness there eh Doris ? .

Or -

'He didn't die in vain though did he - at least he heard a good psychic 5 minutes before he was munted by that lorry' ??

Am not suggesting there is judgement to be made by others either - these are your choices - you are the judge.

But certainly - in these kinds of matter - there is no astral guidance unless it is appropriate sense.

To conclude - we are alone with just our common variety under those circumstances. Alternatively - if we are determined not to listen to ourselves - then there are such a things as coincidence.

Thank you for confirming that @ least - from this i'd hope this school can delete the notion that there isn't from its wish list of old platitudes about Spiritualism
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers