Strange feelings

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

Strange feelings

Postby TwilightWalker » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 am

Ever since my Nana died i have always felt that I could feel death when its close. Like I never know the target but I can always tell when someone close is about to die. I just never know who.
TwilightWalker

Re: Strange feelings

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:24 am

Hi Twilight

Sorry to hear the sadness of your loss - but yes we feel and learn so much by these life & loss experiences as you indicate

Affects most people similarly ( emotionally ) though never in exactly the same way - feelings work work on vibrations and this tends to be how come we remember the feeling of a difficult period or event

We might then pick that up in other instances yes, though we might implement caution that we are sure just to avoid allowing ourselves to become morbid ( and so on ) - make sure we validate how we feel and get thins into practical perspectives before we act upon something

But absolutely - emotional impacts have vibes and we go through life recognizing them if we choose to attune

Good luck and thanks for posting - we run free classes of a range of subject - please feel free to meet in the lobby one evening :)

Regards

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers