numbers

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

numbers

Postby tiff777 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:29 pm

The same numbers keep appearing all the time to me 111, 222 , e.t.c.. am i going mad!.
tiff777

Re: numbers

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:17 am

Hi

Haha - hopefully ur not yet ready to wear a waistcoat that ties up at the back.

This one and its many other variants happens to lots of people, it has even been mentioned twice by regulars in past few weeks.

A good lead on it could be that it is linked to something often termed Synchronicity, and that these microbursts of almost deja vu type feeling ( along with the synchro ) - are in some way involved in a kind of psychic position that has us noticing ordinary things by a means not so ordinary - second of which is what makes us sense it is different to normal.

When we look at this 11.11 so on position - we or sceptics can easily write it off as simplistic body clock matters and tbh that is reasonable - people who worked at the same dairy for 50 years just did wake up at 4.00 am without clocks. But others speak of a more intense feeling of oddness, and the sightings of same times had nothing to do with repetition of rising ( they will say ). Then - it can progress onto even stronger kinds of alignments, and plenty of people are sure these things are something more extraordinary.

When the case then - it is still not possible to pinpoint what it is and doubtful it shall ever be as it appears to involve not just time shown on clocks but 'TIME' i.e - bursts of psychically linked awareness to do with Time. So it is something that provides both fascinating accounts from many & personal experiences rather that anything we could class as evidential. But there is a large body of literature about it and it seems like endless anecdotes.

Synchronicity as a psychic understanding is probably easier when we are open to the concept of Reincarnation because then we can place the Time bit in context. Although !! - just seeing 11.11 and 22.22 etc isn't the part which might be involved that way - more these minor illustrations could be the way or minds begin to attune to the parts which are. If so - these 11.11's just seem to be part of the process where having become aware of the strangeness going on, we progress onto sensing much more from it.. Particularly if we experience real big ones like going on holiday from say UK to Australia and we bump into someone from around the corner to where we live ( and this kind of thing ) - although such huge ones still do not happen much - perhaps once in a lifetime or maybe never on that sheer scale but some people do.

If we decide it is not 'normal' - then people that embrace it in psychic studies tend to regard that it is part of understanding the Astral.Hence Synchronicity is very closely linked to reading Oracles and there are all kinds of ways by which psychics can implement its peculiar forces.

It can also mean what we want it to mean no more no less - how we arose to get to work, or be understood by the way cycles that are nothing unusual just must return - or we might indeed see something deeper and decide to go with its vibe in psychic matters

Freewill and all that :)

Thanks for posting

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Postby tiff777 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Thanks for the reply. I just feel there's some higher force trying to tell me something..It just seems to feel that way like a gut feeling. thanks anyway.
tiff777

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Ur welcome

Higher force like a basic development guide yes - they will step forward if we work with the signs we encounter in a way which makes sense - but would that factor not have been obvious enough in the count you have just negated - we spend most of our time on topics related to attunement to guides here and that post was intended as a natural step.
What is your higher force alternately ? - an Angel or A God ? - if it is simply a guide you imagine say it. But it would that not have been suitably covered and characteristic of my first post if so?

A reply about '11.11 being a mission for 'God' wasn't going to happen if something related just to 1 individual. Possibly a sign within anyones mission though - if a God creates all things a God created 11 and synchronicity regardless of its label. But we do not give the misinformation here that any singular person is on a god mission different to anyone elses.

Outline given is based on widely discussed & universally accepted astral mechanisms linked to what you mentioned ( '11' & '22'). While a God if we walk the path of belief has omnipresence/potency. For that - there has to be means by which energy can create the all connectiveness it cannot be nothing or a vacuum by which dieties link to us via the universe. Thus - regardless of higher power orientations, the descriptions i gave are very well remarked on the subject.

A gods epiphenomenon basically - in this case named Synchronicity for convenience or ease of description - traces to a God nonetheless if we wish - Greeks call it say X - Hindus call it Y.

Possibly you know well - Gods do not spend their time focussing on 1 being unless the stories of Prophets are correct. I am not predicting that this is what you were expecting- but can you see the problem?. You have rejected by default the naturally progressive info imparted which leads to Guides and is linked ( much more distantly ) to a God in any case should you wish it to be.

An occurrence is more like the water we drink - maxes @ new meetings with Guides as evolved beings - but quite routine nonetheless, our spiritual paths is each our own priority or we discuss but only we each choose what seems right. We can only progress and grow by making our own choice in that way - we make them and what happens is our own consequence. But that does not mean a quick post on any forum or even a letter to the Vatican is going to begin to advise anyone on highest kinds of significance based on this sort of signpost. What were you hoping your Angel / God / or Guide would mean regarding this most basic form of Synchronicity ( or energy x ) - it is possible to encounter ?.

A sense that you have entirely different reasons to post is signalled - i'll have to be honest

Sceptical of you i'll still continue as if authentic though - on these boards we only advise that this set of 11 - 22 signs mean the beginning of the psychic journey. An exception is when a kind of later punctuation mark in respect of another beginning of an older journey is happening. In other words this same basic sign can mean more if persons have already done lots of development.

Are you in that category ? - it is not the impression i get

While for believers ? - theologically such ordinary cosmic signposts feel like they were made infinitely long ago. I.E the sea the sky and the stars and whatever else including 11.11. A God is unlikely to be on the end of a string curious as to who noticed his 11.11 signs and intent on personal development. - a Guide Might on behalf of a God. So please state what higher power you sensed and what expectations you have - it would be extraordinary to believe there is higher purpose if hasn't been any advanced development - i find it hard to imagine any higher purpose regardless of the night of development full stop if you want to know - but incredulous if there just isn't any :)

Your good self might seem to be someone who has been to only basic development with respect ? - you do not illustrate the ability to understand even intermediate spiritual knowledge. - which is largely why i restricted my first post. Your energy might feel familiar btw and there could be more than 1 concept as to what this post can be deemed to be really about available. But ! - only you can show but i might tell - Horses for courses - shed light with your forces if you will

But just that your days are numbered like this based on someone using a bone fide Intuition ? - Yes they are !!!

O
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Postby tiff777 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:42 pm

I don't look for god or gods i don't have to. i don't believe in external god only internal i am a part of god and he is a part of me. We are all god having a human experience in the form of conciousness.
tiff777

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Then there shall have been no higher purpose to have negated anything remarked in the first post by - since the holistic patterns you claim exist in your psychic force already were conducive in that post.

What exactly do you want ?
ZZZEP

Postby Emerald111 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Well, tiff777,perhaps your gut feeling will tell you more if you develop your abilities further :)
Why are you always doubting the Light and not the dark?
Mooji
Emerald111

Postby tiff777 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:17 pm

I suppose i find this stuff fascinating..i've seen things in dreams thats later happened. i've always had a recuring dream where i am always a passenger on a bus!.. not sure what thats about though!. i once had a reading by a medium who amazed me by telling me things from my past (which i could only possibly know!) although everything she told me about my future wasn't even close!. light years out on that one
tiff777

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers