My direction

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

My direction

Postby Nyoung2 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 am

Hello,

I have never reached out to anyone on this. Since birth I have known people as soon as I see them. By "know" them I mean, their past, their insecurities and some dark secrets. Also sometimes if they have an internal health issue or might have an internal health issue in the future. It comes in the shape of pictures or short animated slides with the meaning attached that I've always already understood as it appeared.

Also if they have a spirit following them, loved one or not. I get the image of that person male or female, age...so on and so on. I also carry spirits with me that might be sad or lost for a while so that they might be able to experience some peices of the living through laughter or whatever they find joy in. Then help them move on if they need it.

Also jewelry and other items have connections and speak out as well. I've always been drawn to both the dark and the light because we need and are both. I've always had friends because I know how to be humble but have also cursed those that have truly wronged me. I've never truly fit in anywhere and would like to be around those like me. Any help would be appreciated.
Nyoung2

Re: My direction

Postby Emerald111 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:31 am

Hi Nyoung :) we all have psychic abilities though in different degrees ,some are aware of them,some are not and some ignore or deny them.These abilities can be developed further to make them more reliable and precise.We have a school with development classes,free,a community of friendly like-minded people that you are welcome to join if you like.We have classes everyday ,evenings uk time,and we gather in the chat area around 9 pm.
http://psychics.co.uk/chat.html
regards
Emerald
Why are you always doubting the Light and not the dark?
Mooji
Emerald111

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers