Some Simple Guidelines

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

Some Simple Guidelines

Postby ZZZEP » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:33 am

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStFLza_pOYt_4ljiFe78rQ8NW-n8tlDffFhqFf8YHuPpSZQQ7z

Craig asked myself via the forum for input & impetus - in many ways he simply suggested the same of all staff - an equilibrium of request - simple.

I am just one of those people who will honour agreements like this - for many reasons right now. One of them is because staff before me are almost exhausted ( in a way ). The site had a period of soul searching with regard to the way forward. There was confusion at times and misinformation, but somehow something was very right - people got hurt in it a bit i feel - still was right and i know other staff agree there also.

Em for a long time has worked herself into the ground keeping up the standards & the classes - as has Moo and Rob before he was most obviously needed elsewhere - now we have a fresh class list and Rob will be back. From what i know a short term goal is to get a proper reading ( ex elysium style ) class back on - but we might be light of 1 teacher ? - i'm just thinking of logistics here that is all.

No biggy - but i heard some time back on the grapevine that craig had remarked 'there is too much spiritualism' Well i must be confusing the poor man because i had complained similarly but since i stepped in for Angelo my classes have been very spiritualism. Really though - craig is busy - but i presume he meant ( and i certainly did ) - Innovation . He has new projects and to a fair degree the wow factor or boredom factor in that work which shall depend on Innovation OR NOT.

That is the ways it is guys - things change - it is the same with reading & development.

Hey wait !! - can also mean - Nothing changes - it just moves on

?? = don't expect spirit to be confused about movable meanings - they haven't got one that is ever still. It is always mutable & paradoxical for they - But !! - we do created the stillness in a read yes - in many ways a medium is not just a conduit to the spiritworld, but someone who first obtains - then places spirit informatics 'in the present' - nicely strobed to a relative stillness

Spirit are not standing still at all are they ? - nothing is more active and changing than they

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: Some Simple Guidelines

Postby GreenQuartzDreamer » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:53 am

Tricky Spirits. So what is the difference between sharpening premonitions and sharpening the ability to communicate with umm, say, other realms or spirits?
[*** one hand clapping ***]
GreenQuartzDreamer

Re: Some Simple Guidelines

Postby ZZZEP » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 am

Hey GQD :) - i feel at an unfair advantage here because your dream is so vivid it is compelling

It might be true to say that the balance between what we consider as premonition shifts until it settles after we make some further inquiries into the realms you mention. Each of us is unique and has freewill of course so we decide our meanings. However - as all the sages ever said it is good to talk & we do come to other conclusions as a result.

Nothing major - i'd feel we just balance our beliefs & inspirations the more we mix with others of the spiritual path

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers