Guardian Angel

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

Guardian Angel

Postby samleigh » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi

I have just started using angel tarot cards, can anyone give me advice on how to get the most out of using them and getting more information from my angels when using them? :)
samleigh

Re: Guardian Angel

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:25 am

Sam whilst we haven't got classes for those you might consider dream class on tuesdays 9.30 Uk - or reiki class @ 10.00PM saturdays.

Both explore psychic practices in an innovative way and while we'd not be getting tarot decks out much ( its not impossible ) - some most essential concepts which transpose perfectly will be featured often.

Additionally both shall have moments ongoing which sense guides - and angels really are a collective of guides who work in equilibrium for humanity - many of the universal energy qualities which reiki discuses is exemplified by collectives of guides ( in ministry ) - and orchestra -

It suffices it to say that there is plenty of opportunity to find much of what you are seeking through these classes even though they are not directly concerned

You are welcome - invited and its completely free

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers