Reiki Classes may return in Spring 2018

Ask our teachers questions about psychic development and mediumship.

Reiki Classes may return in Spring 2018

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:13 am

Reiki Healing Well Being & Emotional Release Classes are not active @ present - please look ahead to the near future

Old Class Notes

This Saturday 11th March the class topics will continue on the tree of life theme with the Throat Chakra

Then we can have some fun based on psychic reading focusing on the subject of Ki

We can then unify this with chakra balancing

This is a really nice page we could all use :

http://www.treeoflifeteachings.com/tree ... -kabbalah/

See you there

Debrief of Class 4TH March

With the Heart Chakra we entered realms of learning with regard to balance reactions linked to to cross over points between our physical & spiritual feelings. Theoretically Heart is the midway point between the powering chakras - (below) - and the 'outcomes' chakras -( above ) - Although - another part of the theory gives us a paradox where 'centering' can in fact occur anywhere in the energy field ..I.E

Our capacity to visualize the developmental centre i = Heart - and it is easy to see this position in any chart - But

Our capacity to conceptualize the relativistic of the centre on the whole field = psychic in designation as in this sense 'the Centre' can settle at any part of the true energy field

Thus the Heart @ its most fundamental shows us a centered position that is non relativistic when we simply view it in the chart - in reality we need a good psychic insight with regard to where it will be in someones energy field

Beyond this - what we learn of the chakras previous to heart conglomerate there, - and the heart shall distribute whatever energies resulted according to the type of heart we have due to its state of evolution

And in class we had many meaningful exchanges about Heart potentials - well done all :)

After this ( not a problem ) - but we somehow drifted into an off topic dilemma about the way we might access universal intelligence. A reiki oriented class has the responsibility to move within the remit of the systems own structures which in this case is energy centres linked into 'KI' energy. A spiritualist translation ( well potentially ) might be KI = Astral Spirit Guides

Thus we have a position where the majority of people would wish to relate such sources into a coherent way to transpose from reiki's KI to spiritualist teachings they know - quite understandable. In my experiences psychic students are good at respecting how energy of the 'same kind' - is described under different terms in other systems but at same time respecting the terminology of that teaching.

Reiki just happens to be 'another system' where all of its wisdom can be restated as such - and that is why this form of exgenesis is happening

Although an intervention took us of topic, that does not mean that it lacked sense, - i believe it was said to maintain that KI Energy can be seen and understood without reference to 'Guides' - which is true.

However - i would ask that when the aforementioned cross reference points are made as we compare 'KI' to guides that you just make your own non guide point of reference rather than raise a long topic ;)

Vibration

We touch upon this in the frame of reference of the psychic read and there were two excellent ones

Chakra Balancing

Hasn't been mentioned at the tail end of classes ( as such ) - but we should be achieving automatically :)

These things take patience and much incremental time - we are gradually coming to understand how to know more about harnessing our energies

(((O)))

Debrief of Class 25th Feb

Great insights were given on the Solar Plexus - it feels like the chakra journey is evolving ( it certainly is so well done all )

After a slow start with our imaginary trip to the spiritworld a large amount of discussion & points took place and all kinds of ideas arose - on small and big questions - which lets face it - is likely the way the real encounter goes on. Em's account was highly intriguing, Eny & Moo made addictive points, and Andy lead the way on what would be a very true situational awareness position in stating straight on he'd ask a spirit person 'whats it all about' ?.

No finer direct way to obtain an overall picture probably than - whats it all about ?

When we reached the Emotional Release stage Eny gave lots of insight that would have availed very balanced psychic healing type components. Andy ( and the room ) - added many more and they were all of the type that suited healing as they all fell in perfectly with reliable forms of the psychic approach to healing.

Class effectively finished really without announcement and found itself discussing on ( as if in the Lobby). One of the topics again was Conscience - which managed to arise due to a topic on guides in some way. Some 'shape' of that discussion was lost at times ( i feel ) where the points given were meant to apply to those who might implement a focus on conscience as part of their technique. But of course that is only something being suggested as a alternate route open to development - and those lines became wavy for a time compared with attunement ways which do not consider it and do not have to.

It is worth noting here also that the conscience suggestion all told does not concern 'boosting it -or - improving it - that is too complex & who wants to concentrate on that ?. It simply rests upon the idea that the conscience is the place which guides & spirit can tune into us with. - period- !!

A potential recognition to embrace or not embrace - thats all folks - intuition itself would do the rest either way - but it can be amazing how ones reading insight opens a lot more just because a thought was put in place

Great class that used lots of shared reflections

(((O)))

This Saturday 11th March the class topics will continue on the tree of life theme with the Throat Chakra

Then we can have some fun base of psychic reading focusing on the subject of Ki

We can then unify this with chakra balancing

This is a really nice page we could all use :

http://www.treeoflifeteachings.com/tree ... -kabbalah/

See you there

T-Donna is back & her Wednesday ( 9.00 PM UK ) psychic classes are not to be missed !!

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: Reiki Class Guidelines & topic for Saturday 11th

Postby GreenQuartzDreamer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:43 pm

No helpful pictures in this article but it relates the tree of life with the chakra.
http://www.kabbalahsociety.org/wp/artic ... e-chakras/
[*** one hand clapping ***]
GreenQuartzDreamer

Re: Reiki Class Guidelines & topic for Saturday 11th

Postby ZZZEP » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:02 am

Good call Green - sorry i could not get back the other night, that is unusual tbh but duty called to that extent.

I'm familiar with saraswati so i posted the article in the east & west thread and we can make use of the link on saturday - and more i'd feel

Interest in the kabbalah has exploded into a fad the past 10 years - i would remark that it is extremely fascinating though among many equals as there is simply no lack of beautiful teachings out there

Great concept - which is why it has gained so much recognition recently - we'll have a good down to earth onto heaven & back to earth again look at it :)

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Psychic School: Questions and Answers to Teachers