Eternity Is Accessible

Discuss issues about life after death and ask our psychics and mediums questions.

Eternity Is Accessible

Postby ZZZEP » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Please feel welcome to join in with the in tune with the infinite topics here
Last edited by ZZZEP on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: Eternity is accessible

Postby Moonstone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Maybe a good chance for us all to take on board what we've learned from the past to take with us into the present and future on our journeys.

That brings on a simple point of whether the missed messages of spirit - are down to people not entirely picking up the messages given - usually if Spirit come in with a message - I find they are usually very detailed and always on point. Crystals would be an interesting journey to learn about. I myself have a multitude mass of the crystal friends and work with them if drawn to do so. But I guess that's a subject covered in healing. Lately I've not been drawn to do anything much at all and have only just returned so am hoping to remedy that. But that too could open up another avenue of knowledge. Anyways, food for thought on that one.
The universe is a vast but beautiful place. Seek love, peace and wisdom and wield your words wisely.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Moonstone

Re: Eternity Is Accessible

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 am

''Crystals would be an interesting journey to learn about. I myself have a multitude mass of the crystal friends and work with them if drawn to do so. But I guess that's a subject covered in healing. Lately I've not been drawn to do anything much at all and have only just returned so am hoping to remedy that. But that too could open up another avenue of knowledge. Anyways, food for thought on that one''.

(((O)))

I had to do a double take being not sure if you meant 'crystal people' - usually known as children, but by the time i decided they'd be grown up i (think) i could see no - it was people who work with crystals, But i should think they'd fit in what context you choose, there can be a philosophy of them, there can be a psychic of them, can happen on forum with images and an account about them - whatever. I haven't had the opportunity to cover them in the reiki class but it has got to happen at some point.

May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Life After Death