Message received for a stranger - not sure what to do

Discuss issues about life after death and ask our psychics and mediums questions.

Message received for a stranger - not sure what to do

Postby Jem58 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:07 am

Hi....since I was a young person I have had sensitivities or empathic qualities....many other more involved experiences but I never developed anything over the years. I was a social worker for 35 years and used my skills in my work without even thinking about it. Recently I retired and did begin some meditation for relaxation etc. but really did not even think about the skills I was born with. I have now received a message for a person who I do not know from a spirit who i do not know. I have been struggling with what to do and trying to figure out why this spirit contacted me and not someone closer to the person. I gathered the information, and i did make indirect contact with the living person. I told the spirit to talk to him directly but she says he is not listening. She keeps returning tome. I do not know whether i should tell him? The spirit and whole situation makes me feel nauseous and unsettled. I dont know if any of it is true and have no way to find out. Because I have never had this happen to me before I am not sure if I am reading things right either. I probably have to tell him so she will leave me alone. She is even affecting my dog where he has started barking at the air....

Help me understand why this spirit would select me? She says I am his 'angel' and he is mine....I think meaning we could help each other, not soulmates or anything on that level. She is concerned for him.
Guidance on if I should pass the message on would be helpful.....and if I should - how would i do that?
I appreciate any help you may be able to provide,
jem
Jem58

Re: Message received for a stranger - not sure what to do

Postby Emerald111 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 am

Hi Jem58,Spirit people of course are trying to reach their dear ones or people they have message for but as you said,not all pay attention or are aware of spirit..some simple do not believe that is possible.So,the spirit will try to find someone sensitive enough so they can do that .If you feel uncomfortable in any way with all this,you just say to the spirit ,nicely but firmly.to step back and that you do not want to be bothered again.To be firm is very important. :) As for the message,you do not know if the person the spirit wants to give a message is open minded or even wants the message and this can put you in uncomfortable situation,if this is the case.
Emerald
Why are you always doubting the Light and not the dark?
Mooji
Emerald111

Re: Message received for a stranger - not sure what to do

Postby Jem58 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm

thank you for replying....not quite sure what i will do with the message but i know i can redirect her.
Jem58

Return to Life After Death