Am I going crazy?

Discuss issues about life after death and ask our psychics and mediums questions.

Am I going crazy?

Postby Juss » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:53 am

Hey guys new member here. Not sure how I found this site, but I really like it. I have a few questions I hope someone can help with? So my wife of 20 yrs passed away last March, she was 45. Both my wife and I were both raised Catholic & really didn't believe in Mediums etc. So a few weeks after my wife's passing, my sister in law calls me. She is my wife's younger sister. Tells me she seen a medium etc. She tells me things this medium had NO way of knowing. I was pretty skeptical, but just could not understand how this woman knew things about our life. Talked about our 13 yr old daughter etc. So a few days later im sleeping on the couch around 9:00 AM. Im home alone. I hear my wife's dog barking. I'm dead a sleep But not dreaming. I woke up and jumped to me feet! Look around and no dog around. Crazy thing is, my wife put her dog to sleep over a year b4 my wife passed away. We had her for 15 years & it was 100% her bark. So few weeks later I'm using down stairs bathroom. I was looking at my wife's pictures on my iPhone. I stated crying. So I washed up & shut the light off. As I started to shut the door the light flashed. It was like a real quick flicker. I could not believe what I just saw. Tried to tell a good friend and he said I imagined it. He said I was so upset bla bla bla.
So I tried to talk to my aunt and she tells me it's the devil doing that, once you die you can't make contact with earth. She has been a Catholic her whole life. Pretty much my sister in law is the only person who is open and believes in this kind of thing. Crazy thing is, a few months after the light flicker, it happened again. Once again I turned the light out and started to shut the door. I looked up at the light & said come on honey one more time. I will be damned if it didn't flicker again. It's been months now and has not happened again, I have asked her a few times to do it, but maybe I have pushed my luck lol. Also one more thing my daughter was using same bathroom around 2AM and she saw an orb with purple around the edges, it floated above her then was gone. Are we loosing our minds??
Juss

Return to Life After Death