Can someone please help me with this.

Talk about your paranormal experiences and ghost pictures.

Can someone please help me with this.

Postby Stella » Sat May 27, 2017 10:19 pm

IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG (126.52 KiB) Viewed 427 times

I took this photo by accident, but I noticed a figure of a man, that's why I didn't delete it.
Does anyone else see a man or is it just me? :roll:
Thankyou in advance!
Stella

Re: Can someone please help me with this.

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:14 am

Hey Stella

Yep - and its a pretty good one as the standards of these kinds of pictures go by a long way

In my experience when people show their finds such pic always take a while before the retina tracks in on what is possible to see. But with this one very detailed once it is perceived. Hes kind of laying back isn't he like the laughing cavalier, garb like a 17th century professor - beard - a white area that indicates teeth - its all there as a humanoid image.

Not sure what you prefer to do when it comes to deciding the 'entity' signature involved in such things - and that is the finders choices isn't it. But they talk about the phenomenon of Pareidolia - and it is true - happens in clouds, one can get a paint brush a dab it @ random and kinds of images happens like birds, human faces ans all sorts. But even when not judging how others want to view such things, even if Pareidolia satisfies sceptics (rightly so in many cases ). But the very fact that images self create is remarkable just on its own - in fact personally i find the very existence of this self generation of images at random as interesting as an actual Ghost - makes no difference if its also a tool of debunking classifications.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

In this instance the pic is so well detailed i don't believe anyone could reasonably dismiss it except by default atheist style attitude via Pareidolia - it might be a play on the perceptual mind it might not - very interesting one.

Over the years i have spent quite significant psychic time reflecting upon images that spontaneously generate when it comes to visual salience studies linked to the Retina - and i still not see any link between the urge to find a science case that talks about 'they just happen' and any sincere claim tha they are thus 'not interesting' - of course it is - why isn't a glimpse at creation not ?.

And in many ways because this strong potential link to creation itself might be involved - i actually dont care if the commonality factor does indeed debunk ghost or spirit explanation - that it is happening is more profound far as i am concern because i find the very concept of these energies that can just create an image like a fully dressed man more fascinating and feel the meaning is in that context really - i.e - what is the energy mechanism able to produce such 'photographs' - ( not your literal one - the photon based imagery itself ).

Because it is a Photo - but not by your camera but by Nature - then your camera took another image of that ( i think i'm being hounded by a Paradox here ).

But really - best one i have seen for ages, and i'd really like to know more about the natural process which causes this seemingly inter-dimensional photon effect

If looked upon in that sense Stella - maybe you really have photographed - 'A Ghost ' - except they just love to stay perfectly still and only leave when we are not looking these days huh ? :) - hey maybe he does his nut in his dimension because cameras are not invented yet but your own ghost keeps showing out in his living room :)

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: Can someone please help me with this.

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 am

Looked at it carefully again - this apparent and perfectly symmetric decoration about the 'garb' around the chest lapel parts - very compelling this it is not often that kind of detail assists these things
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Ghosts & Phantom on Film