"Witches" Be Misunderstood

Post your dreams and have them interpreted by our visitors

"Witches" Be Misunderstood

Postby GreenQuartzDreamer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Woke up after last night's full snowy moon lunar eclipse and will try to post this as clearly and concisely as poss. so as not to waste more time:

Oh, and to be clear, I've never dabbled in the dark arts. I'm not a witch and haven't dreamt of one since elementary school and she had a broom.

In dream: [directly jumped to me being at a typical party, mild one, not a rager]
One person playing solitaire with normal cards not terrot.
Saw an earthy woman with hardened old face. Specific facial extremedities: wart overgrowth that looked like potato eyes
My 2 guides gossiped : 'oh that's so and so, she THINKS she can [--insert some vague ability---...]
'she has epilepsy but they thought it was something else back then'.
[*** one hand clapping ***]
GreenQuartzDreamer

Re: "Witches" Be Misunderstood

Postby ZZZEP » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:53 am

Lol Hi Green - typical bubblyness combined with intrigue there :)

I'm just getting around to looking at unanswered posts having left many to allow as many responders as possible.

I'd say its another tale of your talents emerging - briefly the card sign seems to relate to you summing up all your spiritual options. The witch feels a bit hypnagogic so i'm wondering if you were only just asleep as we tend to get this sort of image if the unconscious gets a chance to wander into the conscious - and we pretty much are in conscious mind mode if we are very close to waking

Please come and post stuff again because there going to be more zzzep zzzep zzzep effect after i have replied to these left over posts !!

See you soon

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: "Witches" Be Misunderstood

Postby Moonstone » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:34 pm

I wouldn't worry about the witchy side of it, people who do lead a witchier pathway do not harm anyone and are earth-centered or focused based paths mostly, there's no harm in being a witch as long as you understand the tennant guideline of... perfect trust, perfect love..however its the living i'd be more wary of than those who have passed.....and have genuine intentions... but if you are worried about it, then ask your guides for more clarification through the dream world visitation. This dream sounds like its showing two sides of one person, perhaps a wizen old face with age and a lot of wisdom to it and yet someone else with a younger face that is turning the other cheek to the older but much wiser person. There is also a goddess that I know of who is decipted like this but it would be someone in the more magickal based path and I'm not sure if I'm able to say it here, but her name is Goddess Hecate. And she portrays herself as a wiser older woman. But I'd say this dream is more about you being able to sense and know when something is not right or when you see someone you thought you knew and it turns out they've changed completely into someone else. This is also possibly your abilities opening up with the level of vision and new vision, but perhaps is just your subsconscious catching up with what's happening in the present, also. maybe.
The universe is a vast but beautiful place. Seek love, peace and wisdom and wield your words wisely.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Moonstone

Return to Dreams & Nightmares Decoded