Vivid Photograph Dream

Post your dreams and have them interpreted by our visitors

Vivid Photograph Dream

Postby JR1981 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:27 pm

I have been talking to a guy for a little over a month, we met on Instagram, but have never met in person. Last night I had a dream that I was looking at pictures of he and I taken in different locations we traveled to. It was like I was flipping through a stack of Polaroids, picture after picture, memory after memory. It felt extremely real and very vivid. I felt very happy when I woke up, but I don't really know what this means. I'm supposed to meet him very soon and I am anxious. Should I continue to pursue a relationship with him? Am I just having a moment of hopeful or wishful thinking in my subconscious? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JR1981

Re: Vivid Photograph Dream

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi JR

It sounds like any response from here could only to most degree echo your own thoughts about the meaning of things. There isn't much mystery here as to why a dream in the circumstances as these situations are very dreamy and tend to encourage the conscious mind into a form of mediation which facilitates the components of a sleep based dream later. We can never be sure if matters are within standard thresholds of the senses if we enter into this unless there are reasons that built up over a few years - and ppl do court online that long sometimes. Other than this our imagination is highly likely to be providing enhancements - therefore - matters could turn out to be fine or disappointing as you know.

A bit of a standard dilemma then - it sounds like all you can do is use the normal advices linked to getting people from online and maybe you won't go alone in the first instance while you establish the authenticity of it all. It is probably wise to implement a mindset that finding love online is at best a 50/50 chance that the experience shall match the feeling of it across the internet.

But i feel you are going to say that you have no friend you'd turn to for this or will find it hard to have one who can be there >? - the distance ?

Regardless of if the case - maybe if it is worth anything it is only worth building slow & strong - it feels pointless actually with a sense of no gain in getting a meeting together just for the sake of it. So yes - it is worth yourself considering if there is actually any reason to press ahead and look to arranging to meet as a month online is so meaningless. Maybe you should approach it all from a slightly more non emotional standpoint and see if there really is a good reason to be involved - what would you do ? - what can be the outcomes ?

Can any relationship happen in all the practical senses because if there is distance would that mean that someone then considers re-location. And if that portal kind of opened itself somehow and it were yourself - what if there is absolutely nothing to like about such a place ? . This names a possible few - but it sounds like all of these kinds of considerations are yet unknown potentials of questions maybe ? - tbh unless the thinking patterns were along these lines some like this have a good chance of suddenly manifesting themselves.

Perhaps you might trust a pragmatic mind ? - for if this matter proves it can stand the rigours of time it might be easy to actually know something by then

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Dreams & Nightmares Decoded