Symbolic Dream, Unsure of Meaning

Post your dreams and have them interpreted by our visitors

Symbolic Dream, Unsure of Meaning

Postby granolamoose » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 am

Firstly, hello. I just joined, and I'm looking for assistance in determining the dream I had last night. I ended up having three separate dreams, and I remember them all which is atypical for me. One, however, stands out vividly and I'm hoping to get some insight.

Basically it started with a rabbit being surrounded by a ton of foxes at the far right corner of my backyard. They then closed in and attacked it, completely destroying it. While this is happened the rabbit was screaming and shouting. "Why me? I don't deserve this! Please stop!" There was way more blood, fur, and internal organs than one would expect from a single rabbit.

While the foxes were doing this a bunch of black panthers came and then attacked and destroyed all the foxes in the same manner the rabbit had been attacked, except they were mauled by multiple panthers. They saw us and started to come toward us, and I do recall the one in particular had blood all over it's face, but we shut the door so they couldn't come in (I have no idea who "us" pertains to, I just know t was me and a bunch of people). We hid below windows so they wouldn't see us. Someone was outside and I think they got attacked, but someone intervened and was between the person and the panther and was shushing it and trying to soothe it. No idea if she was successful.

I'm mostly sure it was after, but not entirely. There were zombies wandering all around trying to get in. They didn't look undead, but rather like mindless people with blank stares and glassy eyes. If they saw you you were fucked; they would manage to "get" the person they made eye contact with. What happened to them, I'm unsure of, but it only happened whenever eye contact was made. So we went around trying to close all the blinds and curtains. Idk what triggered them to stop but I was in the kitchen and they all froze and went deadpan/vegetative state, standing and doing nothing. One girl closed to the kitchen window was holding a butcher knife up by her shoulder, elbow bent. She looked over at me and I freaked. Closed the blinds, and that's all I remember.
granolamoose

Re: Symbolic Dream, Unsure of Meaning

Postby ElizVanZee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:17 pm

The scene taking place in your own backyard could suggest a situation not being seen in an "upfront" manner; not really honest or legitimately. The 3 types of animals all represent aspects of your own emotional nature reflecting different types of feelings. The rabbit - here seen as a positive feeling (one rabbit) - usually represents the idea of lots of sex and especially the idea of procreation. It can suggest a feeling or inclination to having a child. As the rabbit speaks human words, this feeling appears to be a rational one - yet God did not design animals to speak words. [This can suggest that only in your own "Dream World" is a feeling inclining procreation a rational one.] The termination of this feeling results in a much greater emotional sacrifice than would be realistic (way more blood than expected from one rabbit) Also suggested is that inner feelings may be more involved in the idea of procreation than is realistic. (more internal organs than from one rabbit)

The fox often reflects a feeling of cleverness. Using some cleverness or intelligence you may be emotionally motivated to terminate a feeling inclining you towards procreating. This urge to terminate any idea of procreating does carry a lot of weight or influence. (a ton of foxes)

The panther usually reflects an aspect of your emotional nature that enables you to be intimidating. The black panther represents a negative, unenlightened feeling that here is motivating you to intimidate your own feeling of being clever or intelligent when eliminating the idea of procreating and is terminating this intelligent feeling. This motivation to intimidate yourself emotionally would carry even more weight (panthers bigger and stronger animals) Again a sacrifice is being made emotionally by terminating the foxes - but the blood of the foxes seen on the panther's face would make the idea of intimidating yourself into terminating the cleverness appear wrong.

Note that the animals all represent subconscious emotional activity. By shutting the door of the house you are closing off the opportunity to let a feeling of intimidation get to you on a more conscious level. The panther, a predator even upon humans, reflects a feeling that is a danger to your conscious reasoning self. Hiding below the windows may simply indicate that you are not taking a watching out position regarding a self intimidating ability. Consciously dealing with your ability to intimidate yourself may or may not be successful. [Note that while the animals are meant to convey emotional self knowledge on a psychological level, on a physical level the animal types each represent a person with the indicated characteristic.

Very simply, the zombies here seem to reflect the idea of acting mindlessly. This could imply being unable to make your own decisions or knowing your own mind. Here the worst thing you could do is to see "eye to eye" with this idea, i.e. be in agreement with it.
ElizVanZee

Return to Dreams & Nightmares Decoded