Dream in which I wasn't a part of.

Post your dreams and have them interpreted by our visitors

Dream in which I wasn't a part of.

Postby renetti » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:17 am

So last night I had this dream that woke me up at 5:00 AM shaking and basically having an existential crisis.
So it started off like this, I was a lifeguard at some random, dirty pool, in some random city that I have never been to before. I was the only person there. Then one of my teachers Mr Furrer comes over and jumps in completely clothed. He swims to the bottom and picks up a box, it's perfectly wrapped like a present and he opens it. Inside is a suicide note from his daughter (he doesn't have kids), and he starts sobbing, he is totally torn apart. All the while this is going on I feel nothing, I just stare at him and the only emotion going on is the ones he's expressing. Then he puts the note back in the box and walks away. It's the next day and he comes back and does the same thing. In my dream it didn't replay over and over but I could tell that he did it every day, all the while I was sitting at the side of the pool staring at him and he never really noticed me.

Like I said I woke up pretty disturbed even though it doesn't sound like a nightmare. I haven't been able to get this out of my brain all day, and I don't think I believe in psychics to be honest, but I want answers so bad now that I'm willing to go to this forum. Would be really great if someone could do an interpretation for me.
renetti

Return to Dreams & Nightmares Decoded