Need help connecting to a person on the other side

General chat and talk about issues from our Delphi Psychic Charooms which are now located at psychics.co.uk

Need help connecting to a person on the other side

Postby Tonyaleesmith » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:09 pm

My uncle who raised me and was my whole world passes last year on April 8.It was sudden and unexpected. I had moved away he didn't want me to go he told me next time you will see me will be at my funeral then after he passed about 6 month later I dreamed I was in like a waiting room but there were parts like his house he walked around the corner. He was like his younger self. I ran to him and hugged him and started crying and telling him how sorry I was that I left and that I hadn't made it back home.He told me it was ok there was nothing I could have done then we just sat there and he held me and then he just got up and it was like he floated away. I started crying hysterically .That's what woke me up but why hadn't he come back was it because I cry to much I still feel the pain of him passing like it just happened.
Tonyaleesmith

Re: Need help connecting to a person on the other side

Postby ZZZEP » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:26 am

Sorry to hear of your loss Tony -

- the very emotional act (itself ) of us missing our loved ones is a human predicament - i.e an inescapable part of the human experience -

Even Spiritualists are susceptible ( more so sometimes ) - the fact that the whole philosophy is built on everlasting life does not eliminate the feeling of loss and missing people.

We as a movement do have very sophisticated ways to gain inner resolves in emotional intelligence ways however - and although these do little to reduce the actual impact itself - many of the after shocks are managed quite differently particularly senses of Irony - which can be an major emotional component in the challenges to ones ability in coming to terms with loss.

In this respect it may be true that your own release from a good deal irony is appropriate - for example - it is always clear that when we need to go off to experience life we must. Thus in your predicament, you'd be able to release a lot of emotional freedom for yourself by just accepting that you had to take that step - but also here you have validation from Spirit.

I'd feel by your words you know that - thus - if it is true that you do also then it may well be true that an emotional impulse life gives us by nature is a separate set of entities. Therefore - without expecting to state fact - the candidate Irony is reasonable - thus our ability to work with it could similarly be true as an element which helps us cope

We have to have some help don't we ? - we hope such is true that we find this tweaking pulse of our hurt and can 'turn down its dial'.

Who really knows - we wish you luck but personally i feel the above can be trusted .

I do sense from your words that there are a variety of irony based emotional facets nonetheless then, - which you could release yourself from simply by connecting to the ideals that your loved one exemplified about reality. He was a Realist - and your freedom from such guilt's are just as real , and here i feel your own intuition ( which is very strong btw ) - will help you grasp the chance to feel much better and recover well.

With regard to connecting in general and itself - i'd not usually do this but this time i'd like to suggest you could look up another post i made :If

Please disregard differences in context obviously - first paragraph mostly

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1937

But a goof clear viewpoint about the means by which Spirit exist is probably the best the way to connect a sense to any loved one there - and btw this is a way by which anyone can link

So imagine if you will - it could be very true to say that your very closely connection possible is to realize the sort of peaceful environment the spirit world is. You do not need a medium even like this although you may decide to consult of course. But at least like this you could see and sense something of the place & experience your love one now has.

Naturally it is your freewill to decide whether to look toward our spiritualist idealist point of view- if you can then a way to regard perspectives that support some releases from this loss - perhaps even to increase the possibilities that we can not feel so ironic about the challenging world which comes before this

That helps a lot - it can be a very frustrating one as well as fantastically beautiful just so the spirit world can be entirely the latter. In this sense we hope to be able to state that loss is temporal - even if we know that loss is a real emotional learning curve

Well - to say the least :)

Good luck

(((O)))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Delphi Psychic Chat