Question from a newbie

General chat and talk about issues from our Delphi Psychic Charooms which are now located at psychics.co.uk

Question from a newbie

Postby jookey » Tue May 02, 2017 5:53 pm

Hello all,

I am interested in getting a reading. I have seen a lot of psychics on Facebook etc.. offering text (SMS) message and email services.

As I said, I am a newbie, so I do apologise in advance if any of my questions are silly.

With these text message readings... i find it hard to understand how the medium could make a good connection with the person seeking a reading. I always thought readings would be stronger (?) from the energy from being with the person, or via a photo at least. With a text the medium has no 'connection' with the person they are reading for.

Apologies to those who do do SMS readings, I was just wondering if they can be as accurate as readings face to face.

Thanks in advance.
jookey

Re: Question from a newbie

Postby ZZZEP » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi Jookie welcome

By any means a reading might be or not tbh - it does not seem to make any different as a reader is either in tune with the infinite or not.

Or can be well on their way ofc - consider dropping into the lobby one UK time evening and hanging out with us - you might be amazed how being in such a community grows on you - or be intrigued to pick up an invite and spend some time in a class where readings go on

You might get one :)

((O))
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Return to Delphi Psychic Chat