Had an accurate reading, my inaccurate interpretation

General chat and talk about issues from our Delphi Psychic Charooms which are now located at psychics.co.uk

Had an accurate reading, my inaccurate interpretation

Postby timidlady » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:06 am

Years ago I was on here and the person that gave me a reading told me that I would have my heart broken by a balding Italian man. I thought she meant this man I had a crush on. She meant the man I would marry. I married a man that wanted to change his last name to Valentine because it was his dad's name. He was very proud of his Italian heritage. But because I had thought I knew what the psychic was talking about, I wasn't thinking of the reading until years after my divorce. He was a terrible man that dealt my life a crushing blow. He seemed to enjoy doing so. Horrible human being. I feel like the psychic knew I would misinterpret the reading because the message seemed so final instead of cautionary. She or he didn't tell me to watch out or change course. Just that I would have my heart broken. So be careful. Even an accurate read can end up having a different meaning than you think. My life has been very sorrowful. I have found most my comfort in God, not people. I believe sometimes we are foreordained to certain tasks in life. I made decisions prior to being here that had finality. They were set in stone to happen with me before I got here. My reading didn't conflict with that perception. I don't know what my specific role is but I get signs that it has completed. Like baptizing on Mothers Day and my son being born on mothers day years later. He was a purpose. Any ways, be cautious in interpretation.
timidlady

Return to Delphi Psychic Chat