Eternity Is Accessible

Discuss issues about life after death and ask our psychics and mediums questions.

Eternity Is Accessible

Postby ZZZEP » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Please feel welcome to join in with the in tune with the infinite topics here - shortly we'll reboot it, - so if you want to please read the posts which exist before we relove the EIA thread again (((O))) as there is much that can be said about infinity
Last edited by ZZZEP on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: Eternity is accessible

Postby Angelo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:26 am

Hi Zep,

I did enjoy reading your posts. It is eloquent and thought provoking and I do sincerely hope that it will spark a dialogue into potential teaching developments on the site.

My reply here is purely based on my personal experience and beliefs, and does not in any way represent anyone's opinion but my own. But I thought I'd put in my penny's worth :)

I understand what you say about the learning process, and the failures therein. It must be said that there are many mediums who have not had any formal training other than the teachings of their guides, and who are successful and very good. I know some personally, and one in particular is an inspiration to me not only for her skills and abilities, but also for her level of Spirituality.

Hence, it is not a requirement to follow a predetermined path to become a medium and practice successfully. My Guides often remind me that we have an unrealistic expectation that we should gain qualifications in order to be mediums. This is not true.

The way I understand it, and I experienced it, there are 3 kinds of mediums:

1. Those who live by Spiritual principles, whose guides are Higher Spirits. These will be very successful, but not necessarily make a great deal of money through their work, and will often have additional ways of making a living (e.g. have a job, or other sideline little business)
2. Those who live by Earthly principles, whose guides are Lower Spirits. These too can be very successful (a Spirit Guide is a Spirit Guide after all) and will tend to be more concerned with making money, charging high fees, and seeking fame and glory
3. Those who need to have human teachers, and certificates, and follow a path. These will have a bad connection to their Guides due to their insecurities and doubts. They can be successful at times, but will generally be inconsistent in their performance

We have a choice of which of these mediums we want to be. That choice will determine everything around our practice.

Overall, I personally believe that we should trust our Guides. As you say, ask our Guides what we should do, what we need to learn, what we need to develop.

But when we go to a Circle, we should simply use that to practice. Indeed, ask in the Circle any questions, seek answers and share experiences with others, giving the benefit of your experience to others, and learning from them too.

You will find each Circle has different rules. Some will accept messages from unclaimed Spirit, some won't. Some will accept aliens, some won't. Some will accept trance, some will abhor it. The important thing to understand that it is not the recognition of teachers that makes you a medium. It is the recognition of Spirit.

Having said that, I also understand your point about the fact that there are many types of mediums and many styles and kinds of mediumship. Maybe at this school we should set up classes that take that into consideration. We are now starting a Healing Circle, we could possibly look into inspirational writing, maybe even Spirit art, I know that Em, Moo and CHP have been discussing possibilities, so you could make some specific suggestions related to what you want to learn.

However, please do not forget that it is your relationship to Spirit that makes a Medium of you. Work closely with them. Spiritualists for example are very keen that mediums should spend up to one hour daily "sitting in the power", i.e. just sitting in the company of your Guides. Sometimes you may find yourself conversing with them. Sometimes they will bring other Spirit to help you practice. Other times they will listen to your questions. And other times it will simply be a matter of soaking each other energy, learning to vibrate at the same frequency. Whatever happens, this is really what will develop your mediumship abilities.

Ok, there is a lot more that I'd like to say based on your post, but I will stop my rantings now, to avoid boring you and anyone else who will read this post.

Do keep the conversation going, these are very good subjects to debate :)

Angelo
Past, present, and future do not exists, we are all a piece of Eternity
:-)
Angelo

Postby Moonstone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Maybe a good chance for us all to take on board what we've learned from the past to take with us into the present and future on our journeys.
With regards to mediumship, Angelo is correct and I'd say very wise words of wisdom there as nicely worded too in a positive way.
That brings on a simple point of whether the missed messages of spirit - are down to people not entirely picking up the messages given - usually if Spirit come in with a message - I find they are usually very detailed and always on point. Crystals would be an interesting journey to learn about. I myself have a multitude mass of the crystal friends and work with them if drawn to do so. But I guess that's a subject covered in healing. Lately I've not been drawn to do anything much at all and have only just returned so am hoping to remedy that. But that too could open up another avenue of knowledge. Anyways, food for thought on that one.
The universe is a vast but beautiful place. Seek love, peace and wisdom and wield your words wisely.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Moonstone

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:00 am

Moonstone wrote:Maybe a good chance for us all to take on board what we've learned from the past to take with us into the present and future on our journeys.
With regards to mediumship, Angelo is correct and I'd say very wise words of wisdom there as nicely worded too in a positive way.
That brings on a simple point of whether the missed messages of spirit - are down to people not entirely picking up the messages given - usually if Spirit come in with a message - I find they are usually very detailed and always on point. Crystals would be an interesting journey to learn about. I myself have a multitude mass of the crystal friends and work with them if drawn to do so. But I guess that's a subject covered in healing. Lately I've not been drawn to do anything much at all and have only just returned so am hoping to remedy that. But that too could open up another avenue of knowledge. Anyways, food for thought on that one.

Hi Moon

Sure - but he didn't actually reply to my posts far as I can see. Instead his post seemed an oblique form of oxymoron to a different conversation. It never actually found any true cohesion with the real matters being discussed for instance - i was more of a surrogate to something he needed to say to who ??.

Anybody I think Moonstone - anybody at all :lol: - it makes no difference who if there is no relevance to the points.

Taking the fine Angelo only semi seriously i could sense his participation was temporal - in a good way because Angelo is a great fellow well liked nice person. But it was pointless for he to embark a stylistic encouragement with no view to making a lasting impression or completion - i was right to be didactic. Secondly i'd have replied sooner but the reason is same, - aforementioned incomplete mission / the disadvantaged contextual setting it created response from others. Since I have actually placed the suggestions into practice - via his classes as it happened.

Rhetoric needs application & Futurism - we've now covered ground via those suggestions & his development talk only seems slightly more beguiling of context if anything. For stick your neck out - but first make sure you are a good tortoise in a position to demonstrate why ones statements can be so. If you are trying to instil development words about peoples guides and learning - know your own duration ability and relevance. Thus object lesson raised wasn't the one he visualized , - guide advices used didn't resound with the outcome. Consequently ? - i don't think he grasped my posts frankly, if he had he would not have back engineered his suggestions into the model of learning that was being rejected - which is amusing I suppose. Even that does not detract from his articulate valid points you highlight - ( if you can find the sitter ) - and i wish he was still here so I could learn what it is about re-inventing paradigms that he cannot understand. He was beaten by the time zones and possibly his lack of reason with regard to that he suggests to whom. But he was a fairly decent all traditional teacher ( well I am informed ). Perhaps he would be better off if his eternities on lacking past present & futures would not then just crunch to a sudden finite halt rendering the past to arrive 5 minutes after the future had arrived. Declining to know what kind of persons he had been addressing when Present wasn't helpful either.

Your good self had fair futurism though where you detected certain directions intended - Attunement in particular. In fact concerning points later in your post they are full of potential it would be great to explore them as you say.

These are exciting times Moonstone - & so far you have nowhere near shown us what you are capable of doing have you ? - the brilliant dream read you posted was a fair glimpse however.

(((O))) :arrow:
May i introduce you to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzep! - as pronounced by Vi Kipling to Ron Jordan.
ZZZEP

Re: Eternity Is Accessible

Postby ZZZEP » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 am

''Crystals would be an interesting journey to learn about. I myself have a multitude mass of the crystal friends and work with them if drawn to do so. But I guess that's a subject covered in healing. Lately I've not been drawn to do anything much at all and have only just returned so am hoping to remedy that. But that too could open up another avenue of knowledge. Anyways, food for thought on that one''.

(((O)))

I had to do a double take being not sure if you meant 'crystal people' - usually known as children, but by the time i decided they'd be grown up i (think) i could see no - it was people who work with crystals, But i should think they'd fit in what context you choose, there can be a philosophy of them, there can be a psychic of them, can happen on forum with images and an account about them - whatever. I haven't had the opportunity to cover them in the reiki class but it has got to happen at some point. Do you want to assist by doing 15 minutes during reiki class occasionally ? - i'll be able tease Moo during that time :lol:

It would good to see an H or two around Em ?

ZZZEP

Return to Life After Death